About Elainea Emmott
Elainea Emmott is a chef, food writer and portrait, food photographer. Her strong background in fashion and textiles can be seen in her textural, clean imagery whether photographing food or people. Highly creative, her style plays off her background of appreciating beauty; still using a pencil and working on natural surfaces bringing a blend of timelessness and modernity. She has also just produced a range of ceramics to compliment her food aesthetic. Elainea's work can be seen in editorial magazines and advertising campaigns and she writes and contributes to food and lifestyle magazines. Elainea & Wesley are currently writing and publishing a food and culture magazine called Heritage #001 together. They both cook at their Supper Club 'Our Seat, Our Table'
* Book Elainea as a Chef/Recipe Developer
* Book Elainea as a Food Writer/Cookbook Author
* Book Elainea as a Photographer
* Book Elainea as a Communicator/Influencer
* Book Elainea as a Public Speaker/Activist
* Book Wesley as a Writer
* Book Elainea & Wesley as Zebedee Models/Actor
For all enquiries please contact here.